• Benefit Unit Charge is for 1 (one) meter only. Multiple meters will each incur the full range of applicable charges.
• The System Development Charge (SDC) compensates Butler Water 5 for investments required in water supply, treatment, transmission and distribution facilities. The SDC is paid in addition to the Benefit Unit Charge.
• Road Crossing Charge is dependent on many factors including - but not limited to - length, type, terrain, and material.
• The Monthly Service Charge is due each month regardless of whether water is used or not.
• Relocations larger than 1" will require a new tapping charge and a new road crossing charge, if applicable.
• Any meter enlargement will be subject to an SDC equal to the difference in the current SDCs for the respective meter sizes and types.
• Meter manufacturer and meter type (turbine, compound, displacement, etc.) will be chosen by the District on a case-by-case basis.
• Water main extensions including - but not limited to - materials, labor, engineering, surveying, and legal are paid for by customer.
Here you will find the information
for Residential & Commercial
meter and installation fees.